Saturday, June 21, 2014

Challengers of the Unknown #2 (1991)


Challengers of the Unknown (1991) #2

 The surviving Challengers find themselves of trail for gross negligence in the wake of the explosion of Challenger mountain. There’s not a lot of action in the sense of fighting but there’s quite a bit of fighting- of the legal system that is.

This issue features several awesome cameos- one of which you might say is super! Plus in a nod to Challengers creator, Jack Kirby, there are also a few easter eggs featuring some, should I say, marvelous Kirby creations from the 60s.

The art is still fantastic and for a courtroom drama, the story itself isn’t bad. The ending left me scratching my head. But not because I was confused but because I don’t have a clue what’s going to happen next to the Challengers when the verdict is handed down with a shocking provisional attached.

Worth Consuming

No comments:

Post a Comment