Sunday, June 15, 2014

Superman Family Adventures #3, (corrected)


Superman Family Adventures (2012-2013) #3

 

How I got my hands on 2 issues of Superman Family Adventures is a common story in my blog. I found them at the library. As a fan of Art Baltazar and Franco, I would love to add  their DC titles to my collection. But since they keep turning up at my local library, it allows me to savor them for free and spend my money on other harder to find (at the library) titles.

  In this issue, Superman has bestowed his pal Jimmy Olsen with a special watch that will summon the Superman family in the event of an emergency. Eager to show his classmates that he is indeed buddies with the man of Steel, Jimmy uses the watch to alert the superhero of an assortment of troubles. The only problem, the watch keeps summoning the Super pets!

   Another laugh riot that’s geared for kids but has something adults will enjoy. Like a Disney film, there’s a little something for everyone. Thus, these books by Baltazar and Franco are perfect for parents to read as bedtime stories.

  

Worth Consuming.

 

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment