Monday, April 18, 2016

Uncanny Origins #9


   One thing very interesting about this issue is that it is revealed that Ororo and T’challa ( Black Panther) DID know each other as children. See I kinda thought this relationship was retconned prior to the two getting married in 2006. Knowing this bit of information has got me wanting to read their wedding story soon. (plus, I might have that story in trade form, so I need to check on that.) This leads me to one thing that not only this origins series is missing, but just about all of them are without- sources!


   How awesome would it be if, at the end of this book, the editors gave a list of important issues that these events were covered? This issue was written 9 years before the marriage of T’challa and Storm. So their first meeting had to occur somewhere.  I would appreciate a small checklist of issues or a suggested reading list in order to find that.

  (I know that in this day and age that I could find this info on my phone or laptop. But sometimes when you are binge reading, you don't want to stop and login for the material you're looking for. Call me lazy if you want- I think this is a great idea!)


Worth Consuming

Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment