Monday, November 17, 2014

I Want You... To Submit Your Comics for My Blog!



Folks, as you know I love to read and review comics books. Over the years I've read DC, Marvel, Image, Archie, Gemstone, Disney, Dark Horse, IDW, Vertigo, and many more. But the one thing I have trouble getting my hands on are independent comics. I get lucky when I go to a comics show and I find a few Indy or self-published gems at Artist Alley. Every once in a while I'll manage a few older books if I can find them in bargain bins or grab bags.

So, here's where you come in. If you are the publisher, creator, artists, or collaborator of an Indy comic and you're looking for some expose- send 'em my way. I want Madman with a Book to really become a site where folks get some great reviews and advice on how to start collecting and reading comics. To go to the next level, I need some Indies to read and review.

If you've got a book you're interested in being reviewed for this blog you can do one of two things:

Email me at fireandrice3@gmail.com

Or Mail me at:

             Tony Dillard
C/o Madman with a Book
 PO Box 175
Hillsborough NC 27278

I prefer print over digital. I'm very old school. But if you'd feel better letting me know a book is on my way so I'll look out for it, by all means email me.

Also, if you have any images you'd like me to share on my review of your work, please email me at the above address. This is a family blog, so please no nudity and easy on swears.

Thanks, enjoy, and let’s get those submissions coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment