Friday, November 28, 2014

Tis the Season to Read Holiday Comics...




Some people wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put up their Christmas tree. For me, it’s the day I allow myself to start reading holiday comics. So, starting today and peppered throughout the month, I’ll be reviewing a plethora of holiday related comics. From Christmas to Hannukah, from scrooges to Kwanzaa, or if it just takes place during the cold and snow, I will be reading and reviewing holiday-themed comics.


While there are still Christmas-themed comics being published, it’s growing increasingly rare to have holiday-only specials published by the big two- DC and Marvel. Many of the books I will review this season will be several years old. However, they can be easily found for sale online or if you are like me, these festive gems can be dug out of a dollar box.

But before I take a trip with the Comics of Christmases Past, I’m be started the season off with a winter-themed comic: Peanuts #23, out now in stores. So, grab a cup of cocoa, a thick blanket, snuggle into your favorite chair, and get ready to celebrate the holidays Madman style.

No comments:

Post a Comment