Monday, January 12, 2015

Gotham Underground #9


Gotham Underground #9
The final chapter in the Gotham Underground saga. Batman cleans up and the only criminal left, for him to apprehend, is the Penguin. Holed up in his office of the Iceberg Lounge, the Penguin fears for his life and freedom. The series ends with some wicked justice that only the Dark Knight can deal out. I love it.
    Another thing, I thought was great about this series, was that all of the covers interlock into a puzzle. After I completed this series, it was fun trying to put everything together. I wonder if this image was ever made into a print. I'd love to have it the wall in my office.

     This was a great series. It's not very hard to find and they're not very expensive either. I found a couple in a bargain bin and a couple on sale. It's worth checking out and worth consuming.

    Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

   Overall series rating: 8.88 or 9 out of 10 stars.




























No comments:

Post a Comment