Monday, January 5, 2015

Tiny Titans #2


Tiny Titans (2008-2012) #2

   Being such a fan of the Tiny Titans, I can't believe I haven't read this one yet. Looking back on the series, I've discovered a lot of issues in this series I've not explored yet. So, I guess one day I'm going to have to break down and buy the entire run of this fantastic series and give it another go. Repeats or not!

   In this issue, the girls of the Tiny Titan Treehouse decide to make a cake and use Cyborg as their oven. Meanwhile, the boys of the team face their greatest enemy- the Fearsome Five. Their battleground: Sidekick's Elementary's playground. The contest: a variety of schoolyard games. The prize: rights to use the swings! Let the battle begin.

   Included in this issue are several 1-2 page gags that involve puppy love, dressing up like the Man of Steel, and much, much more. It's another winner by the creative duo of Baltazar & Franco.

   Worth Consuming.

   Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.













No comments:

Post a Comment