Monday, January 5, 2015

Superman Family Adventures #8


   Superman Family Adventures (2012-2013) #8

   A few months ago I was able to check out several issues from this dynamic all-ages series devoted to the Family of Steel. I had found issues 7-12 but somehow overlooked this issue. Was it checked out or just misshelved? I'm not sure, but it did provide cause for quite a bit of confusion.
 
    Between issues 7 and 9, it was somehow revealed that A) Brainiac was behind a plot to overthrow the earth and B) Kara, the mother of Superman had survived the destruction of Krypton! The Brainiac revelation wasn't such a shock, as his emblem of 3 connected dots had been popping up since issue #1. But having Superman's mother be in fact alive was a big shock to me.

   How did this happened? And did this also occur in the pre-New 52 DC Universe?

   Well, I can't answer the second question but I can say- Oh who am I kidding? It's a major spoiler. You'll just have to read it for yourself.

    But at least I got my answer- finally.

  Worth Consuming

  Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.









No comments:

Post a Comment