Sunday, December 24, 2017

Simpsons Illustrated #26


If you have an extensive collection of Simpsons comics or you own the Simpsons Holiday Humdinger, the odds are, you have most, if not all, of the stories contained in this comic book. That's right, this book is full of previously printed material. 

I'm pretty sure that's the same for any issue of Simpsons Illustrated

With a cover price of $4.99, if I had paid that amount and gotten nothing but reprints, that would seriously have pissed me off. Thankfully, I only paid a buck for this. But that was after I talked the seller down from his cover price of $6. (Hey, if he wanted full price for it, he shouldn't have put this in the dollar bins.)

My favorite story in this collection was when Homer goes to Professor Frink for help losing holiday weight. The scientist creates a formula to put Homey into hibernation. But thanks to a series of comedic adventures, Homer sleepwalks his way through Winter, managing to gain weight in the process. 

Filled with tons of holiday mischief, it was a fun read. It's even better if you haven't read any of this.

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment