Saturday, December 23, 2017

Archie Christmas Spectacular #1


You can always count on Archie Comics to present an annual Christmas special or two. This one is no exception. Filled with several stories of holiday hi-jinx, Archie and the gang are in full holiday force here.

My favorite story has Archie and Jughead forced to decorate the Riverdale High gymnasium  for a Christmas party. But things go horribly. Thankfully, there's a little holiday magic in the air to bail the fellas out. 

This book would pretty much be considered all-ages if only for the ads. Most of them are for the new hit CW series, Riverdale, which is geared for teens at best. But then again, I remember buying comics as a kid, geared for my age, and yet the ads were for movies and music that my folks thought I was way too young for. 

A fun read for a cold holiday night. 

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment