Sunday, December 24, 2017

A Classic TV Christmas- Advent 2017 Day 24


It's Christmas Eve! Time for some last minute travels in hopes of making it in time for Christmas. But what if you get snowed in at the airport? What do you do then? 

Do you scavenge the vending machines for a Christmas dinner made of potato chips and candy bars? Do you decorate that potted plant next to the ticket counter with old tickets and barf bags? Do you use the luggage return as your own personal bedding?



Well that's exactly what happened to the Tanners from Full House. In the December 16, 1988 episode titled Our Very First Christmas Episode, the family and co-worker Rebecca are flying East to visit various relatives. Middle child Stephanie is scared to death that Santa doesn't know where to find them and once it becomes evident that they all have to spend the night at the airport, everyone along with Stef are convinced that Christmas is ruined. Of course, they all manage to make it work and Santa performs a little miracle or two in order to make it the best Christmas ever!



Personally, this is like my fantasy Christmas Eve. I so very want to have to spend a night at the airport. It's like a weird dream of mine, I know. But I just love the whole idea and believe me, I think I would have some crazy fun! Plus, unlimited time to read! Man, it's a win-win!

I really thought that this episode took place later than season 2 of the show. But it is a episode that takes place on Christmas Eve and I really like it. So, here's the episode, in yet another odd format and in 2 parts. Enjoy and until tomorrow, Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment