Monday, December 11, 2017

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters 2 #5

The combined forces of the Ninja Turtles and the Ghostbusters are ready to fight off the Collectors, a group of ethereal demon bounty hunters. Only the Collectors are now one with the spirit of the man who ordered the Turtles killed- Darius Dun. And Darius Dun is now one with the Collectors and their combine mights are stronger than ever before. 

But before the climatic battle, the Ninja Turtles have a reunion with their mom?!

This fifth and final issue of this crossover wasn't quite as great as the last issue. But I felt that it was a marked improvement over the first couple of issues which were comprised of some real college level physics, um, stuff. 

I leave this miniseries satisfied. While there's a teaser for a third and final crossover between the two franchises, I'm not counting down the days to when it will happen. If I come across more IDW stuff involving either properties for an amazing price, I will consider purchasing. But it's not necessarily stuff that I'm going to be adding to my wish list for any time soon either.

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment