Monday, January 28, 2019

Scooby-Doo Team-Up #37

The Detectives of Mystery Inc. are summoned to National City. It appears that Supergirl has been troubled by a pair of ghosts. Scooby and the gang are used to this sort of thing. Only these ghosts are of Zor-El and Alura- Supergirl's parents!

Could they have survived the destruction of Argo City by seeking refuge in the Phantom Zone? Will Scooby-Doo and Streaky the Super-Cat get along? And what about the cousin of Lex Luthor's who has been sneaking around in the background? Is she behind these ghostly apparitions? 

Next to cousin Kal-El, Kara Zor-El is my favorite superhero of them all! I loved this issue. It's classic DC Comics, all thanks to writer Sholly Fisch. Lots of great twists and turns and shocking surprises. Plus we've got the marvelous artwork of Dario Brizuela here. 

I read this book the day that it debuted in stores back in June of 2018. But I got behind on my reviews. There was no love lost or lack of interest in this issue or series. I just got overwhelmed. At least now I'm finally catching up!

A must for fans of the Maid of Might or Streaky!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment