Monday, January 28, 2019

Yets! #3

With the completion of the book, my enjoyment of Mike Bocianowski's Yets! unfortunately comes to an end. This 2004 book from Airwave Comics appears to be the last work of the Yets and their animal friends Sir Perry, the Guinea Pig and Spec the puppy!

In this issue, Sir Perry is about to take his new flyer out on an expedition to help the Yets find more of their kind. But first, the crew must venture down to the realm of men for an urgent mission!

I really love this series. I'm quite disappointed that I can't find any further adventures with the Yets! It's such a beautifully written and illustrated series with heart and humor. 

I don't really do this, but I think I am going to see if I can find Mr. Bocianowski online and ask him if there are further comics or even a graphic novel that I just can't locate anywhere- even on Amazon!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment