Monday, April 4, 2022

Marvel Comics Presents #77

After 10 chapters, the Shanna the She Devil epic comes to a close- finally. And while I enjoyed the exciting ending and glad that one of my new favorite characters didn't die, that's not the segment of this issue I want to talk about!

Beginning in this issue, it's a Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos Old World team-up with Dracula! Holy Frickin' Cow! I love team-ups. Love Marvel horror. LOVE Nick Fury. This is a win, win, win! Only downside, this is only a three-parter! 

That just doesn't seem fair. We had a 25-part Black Panther story that ran slower than a snail in molasses. We have sat through numerous 7-12 part long runs starring Wolverine. That Shanna tale was 10 issues long. But we only get 3 parts of a Nick Fury/Lord of the Vampires war story? I'm gonna make the most of it, I promise you that!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment