Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Superman Family Adventures #12

Superman Family Adventures (2012-2013) #12



This is it- the final issue!
   Having tackled a plethora of super villains, Superman faces his biggest challenge yet- 'Lunchlady' Darkseid! With the weekend off, the chef at the Tiny Titans' school has decided it's time to conquer earth.
   A slew of guest stars appears in this issue. From the Justice League to parademons, the Super Pets, Steel, Alfred, Superboy, Supergirl, and the group that started it all- the Tiny Titans show up to save the earth from certain disaster. Also appearing beside Superman's birth parents is not only but Ma Kent but Pa Kent as well. I called it last issue, folks!
   I hate that this series ended. But, maybe it's going to return in miniseries form like Tiny Titans did recently with 'Return to the Treehouse.' I was a little less lost than I was with issue #11. But I still not 100% sure why Joe-El and wife have not only returned to earth but apparently survived the destruction of Krypton. (Don't worry- I'll find out soon when I get my hands on those missing issues!)
    With a great ending that's totally unexpected but heartwarming nonetheless, Superman Family Adventures ended with a bang and some great laughs.

Worth Consuming

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment