Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The 18 Days of a Star Wars Christmas Miracle +7: Day 16



    You'd think with the tons (and I mean tons) of Star Wars merchandise on the market that it would be easy to shop for a Star Wars fan. But, you'd be surprised...

   The first problem is that Star Wars fans love to shop and so there's a good chance you might buy something they've already got.

   The second problem is there are lots of people who think 'if it's Sci-Fi it must be Star Wars.' I can't tell you how many times I've heard that someone got a Star Trek necktie or a Halo lunchbox because their loved ones didn't know what Star Wars stuff looks like.

   Lastly, there is bootleg stuff. I went to the Dollar Tree the other day and I saw a lot of toys for something called Star Missions. This line of toys looked like Star Wars but brother it wasn't Star Wars.

   So my advent present for you today is a wish list of some really cool and hard to find Star Wars stuff.

    I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for the Star Wars fan in your life...

    Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment