Monday, December 7, 2015

The 18 Days of a Star Wars Christmas- MAKE THAT Hannukah Miracle +7: Day 7



  Folks, Tonight marks the first night of Hannukah and I thought I would devote tonight's advent to helping my Jewish readers get in the spirit of the Festival of Lights Star Wars style! And who better to help me than the quarter-Jewish Harrison Ford (AKA Han Solo!)

   I know what you might be thinking, there isn't anything Star Wars to decorate my house for Hannukah! Well, you couldn't be more wrong folks. Here's a style guide from 2014 to help you make this Hannakuh a StarWarsakuh!

   And while we're at it, here's directions on how to make your very own 'Droidel'  in which to bet all those Imperial Gelts on!

   So, sit back with a nice warm latka and listen to the ultimate holiday song as my present to you for the Hannukah season.
 


    Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment