Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The 18 Days of a Star Wars Christmas Miracle +7: Day 15



   One of my favorite gifts to receive for Christmas (even now) is a grab bag of comic books. Usually in multitudes of 3,5,10, 25, 50, or 100 I love the surprise of finding something that's been on my wish list or some hidden gem that I've never even heard of. A comic book grab bag has never steered me wrong and has often resulted in finding me new stuff to read and collect that I otherwise wouldn't.

   Every once in a while I'll get lucky and find a Star Wars comic- either from Dark Horse or Marvel; the original publisher of the Star Wars comic book.

    Today's advent present for you is a look at some of the wilder covers of the original Star Wars run from Marvel (1977-1986.) It's a neat time capsule at the original trilogy that many have never seen before. I hope you'll like...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment