Monday, December 14, 2015

The 18 Days of a Star Wars Christmas Miracle +7: Day 14





  If I had the money, my house would rival that of Chevy Chase's character in Christmas Vacation.  One day, it probably shall, but I'd like to get out of debt first. But when I do- look out neighborhood- cause my yard is going to be full of Steelers, Doctor Who, superhero, and, of course, Star Wars light ups!


One thing I really want is the image on the right- it's an inflatable Jabba the Hutt. The only thing missing is a holiday slave Leia...



For my Advent present for you today, I have included a link to a house decked out to the nines with Star Wars Christmas goodies. Along with some cool memorabilia, there's a cameo from a certain archeologist as well as another carol from the epic Christmas in the Stars album from the 80s.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment