Saturday, December 12, 2015

The 18 Days of a Star Wars Christmas Miracle +7: Day 12


   I've read my fair share of comic books. Heck, I've read other people's fair share of comics, too. Some of my favorite ones are Christmas themed (any holiday themed comic is awesome, but I really love Christmas ones.)

   To my knowledge, there never has been a Star Wars Christmas comic. Nor has there ever been a holiday themed book based on Life Day, the Wookiee version of Christmas from the Holiday Special.

   So for today's advent present to you, I'm giving you the gift of comic books. Below are the links to 2 free comic books from the good folks at Comixology. The books are digital and you will need to set up an account but hey, they're free!

NOTE: This site does ask for a credit card, but use this site all the time. It's an Amazon-owned company and if you buy the free books on the site, they do not charge your account. 

   Enjoy...

Click here for the Star Wars Comic Sampler

Click Here for the Free Comic Book Day 2005 Star Wars Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment