Thursday, December 10, 2015

The 18 Days of a Star Wars Christmas Miracle +7: Day 10



   I wonder if Wampas bounce?

   There have been tons of Star Wars parodies in the past 4 decades. From mash-ups with Elvis to the Family Guy TV-show's take on the original trilogy, the ways to make a little fun at the ways of the Force seems endless.

   My advent present today is by far on of the worst Star Wars parodies or all-time. From September 1977, I present to you the Donny & Marie Star Wars Special! 

   I'm sorry I don't have a receipt so you can return this but hey, this clip is only 12 minutes long. So, the suffering isn't endless. Guest-starring C-3PO, R2-D2, Darth Vader, and a score of dancing stormtroopers, this is one of those things it's so bad, it's good. 

   You just have to see for yourself...

   Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment