Thursday, October 6, 2016

Flashpoint #5

    The reason behind the Flashpoint is finally revealed!
     Wow such a twist!
     What such an amazing point of view from the Reverse Flash!
     
     Now the Flashpoint storyline is playing out every Tuesday night on the CW. I'm actually glad that I waited until now to read Flashpoint. The first two seasons of the Flash were completely new stuff to me. I was really up to date with everything from Barry Allen's Silver Age debut through the Crisis on Infinite Earths. But Barry's return- well that was undiscovered territory. I really think if I had, the last 2 year's would've been kinda predictable.
      I just hope season 3 is as exciting and new as the previous 2 seasons. But if it does get a little too much like this storyline, I really hope they don't a have scene where all sorts of random unexpected players suddenly enter the final Atlantis/ Themyscira battlefield and just kinda preen and threaten.
      It was the height of ridiculousness

    Worth Consuming

    Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment