Thursday, March 30, 2017

1977: A Madman Turns 40: 2017- Day 89

   I've been working my butt off...

   I've got 2 massive deadlines due Friday and I'm working myself to exhaustion to the point I need a break.

   Usually when somebody is sick or in need of a day off, they stay home and watch some TV. As chicken soup is to the Jewish guy with a cold, the Price is Right is to someone just needed to lie in front of the tube as veg out to Bob Barker and the Price Is Right. There's something therapeutic about guessing the price of a 32oz of creamed spinach in order to prevent a tiny Bavarian man from failing off a cliff.

   So I present to you the March 30, 1977 showing of the CBS Studios class- The Price is Right.

   So grab some snacks, relax, and come on down...


No comments:

Post a Comment