Thursday, March 16, 2017

Deadpool, Volume 3: End of An Error

     Untold tales of the non-Deadpool members of the Mercs for Money, a super-sized anniversary issue, an all-Spanish tale starring Massacre: the Mexican Deadpool, and a trip to the Marvel 2099 universe. This Deadpool volume was filled with fun, laughs, and tons of violence. 
      I really enjoyed just about all of this book. The only part I didn't really enjoy was the Mexican Deadpool story. Being all in Spanish and considering I cannot speak a lick of it, I just couldn't read what was being said. Is it wrong to ask for an Spanish-to-English translation? 
     Slapstick is featured in this book as is the 90s horror character, Terror. Both shine in the first half of this book. I'm thrilled that Slapstick has a series again. Now the House of Ideas needs to give the Terror another shot.
     Writer Gerry Duggan continues to thrill, so does artist Scott Koblish. But I think Amazon got it wrong- Brian Posehn isn't still on the creative team. He left shortly before this new series of Deadpool.
    
      Worth Consuming

       Rating: 9 out of 10 stars
       

No comments:

Post a Comment