Sunday, July 13, 2014

Damage Control (Series 2) #4 of 4

Damage Control (1989-1990) #4A





This issue closes the door on series 2. Will Damage Control be wrestled back from its new owners? Will the Big Apple be restored? Why is the Punisher still hounding Robin? More importantly, was does Nick Fury and SHIELD have to do with any of this?


I found myself both on the edge of my seat in suspense and laughing out loud at this issue. I enjoyed how it ended. I thought all of the plot lines were fairly well tied up. The only problem I would say with this issue is that the art was a little sloppy. I don’t know if Ernie Colon was rushing to finish this issue on time or what. Other than that, it’s a great issue.
Worth Consuming.
Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.



Overall series rating: 8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment