Monday, October 13, 2014

The 160-Character Review Challenge

Texting: I've only just started but it's been all the rage 4 a while. I thought this week it would b a fun challenge 2 limit my reviews 2 only 160 characters (the limit I am allowed per text on my cell.) so here are the rules. 1: picture text gives 1000 characters. Except 4 this post pic texting is a no-no. 2: spaces on my phone counts towards my 160 so I must b creative & concise. 3: no text speak but I can sub the following to save space- 2 b 4 and & instead of the intended word. 4: 1 text per review. No doubling. 5: single issue comics only- 160 doesn't do a treasury justice. 6: except 4 capitalizing sentences & proper names I cannot edit a text once I email it. 7: I can use wc or nwc 2 tell if a book is worth consuming or not. 8: I may use a fraction 2 numerically rate my reviews instead of my normal stars 4 this challenge. So there you have it. I am sure this will b harder than
it looks. I had 6 times as many characters 2 work with on this & I am struggling 2 keep under 1000 char-

No comments:

Post a Comment