Friday, February 18, 2022

Marvel Comics Presents #56

The Stingray story, written by Len Wein, ends on such a high note. If I could go back in time, I'd do everything in my power to convince Marvel to do a series based on Stingray written by Len Wein! It's so freakin' good! 

Speedball appears in the one-and-done story. It's illustrated by a legend as well. Steve Ditko! Ditko! DITKO!! Written by Mary Jo Duffy, this story has Speedball going up against a gang of men in masks based on the number of pips on a die! Really great story. I've got half a mind to add the early issues of Speedball to my wish list. If the team who did this story is the same on the series, I may very well might. 

The Wolverine/Hulk story adds as clone at the same time as killing off on of the two heavyweights.

The Jack Russell story is so freakin' bloody. If DC published this, it would be a Vertigo level publication. Definitely not for the kiddies!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment