Friday, February 25, 2022

Marvel Comics Presents #62

A new Wolverine story begins in this issue.

Tyger Tiger and another accomplice of Wolverine's are kidnapped by a group of mercs hired by a rival gang leader with his eyes on Madripoor. Wolverine is right on their trail. When a blow to the head causes Wolverine to lose control, his feral side is unleashed. 

I've always heard that Wolverine had to keep his unbridled side under wraps. But in 40 plus years of reading comic books, I've never experienced that before. Until now! And I must say, this is the time of type starring Logan I can get behind. I think it's because he's lousy internal voice is silenced in this one. 

Yeah, yeah. Wolverine is the best at what he does. And what he does isn't very nice. But I like my Wolverine stories when he doesn't mention all that all the time. Go figure.

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment