Thursday, September 26, 2013

An all-time favorite review of mine: A review of "The Lazlo Letters" Originally dated 1/15/2008

Originally dated 1/15/2008

Dear Mr. Toth,


 I just finished your book and I must say it is the BEST!!!! Did you really write all those people? I heard you wrote more letters and books to other world leaders, but I have not been able to find them. Are they good books?


 I didn’t really buy your book, NO I DID NOT steal it. I found it at a Used Book Store and I was so outraged, I demanded that the owner carry this book new only, in order to help fund a patriot like you. Postage sure has gotten expensive. He just shrugged his shoulders and told me to pay him $2.00 Just 2 measly, but by the grace of God, wonderful dollars for this tome? It should be in the Smithsonian. As a loyal American, I refused to play less than $5.00 and that was fine with him.

I also hear you have lots of friends; like George Tuttle- did you know that was the name of Hawkeye’s imaginary friend on MASH? Weird, huh? I also hear your friends with Don Novello. He’s also father Guido. My parents wouldn’t let me watch him because he was blasphemous. But, I don’t understand why they got so upset, because my parents didn’t like Catholics either.

I just hope that man does not corrupt your morals.

Take Care, and keep writing your letters.

Sincerely,

Bob A. Shep

PS, Can I have your autograph and a picture- and if not, do you have any extra Nixon autographs? He was the Best- beside Reagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment