Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'm Broke(n)

Well folks, I was planning on starting a series on my trip to Geppi's Entertainment Museum starting tomorrow but that's on hold. In fact, quite a bit of what I do is on hold for a while. See I broke my foot today. My foot had been sore for a couple of days and today, I went up to give my wife a kiss during the meet and greet session at church. I did fine getting up the stairs, but on my way down, I felt (and heard) a loud and painful pop!
  I managed to break at least 1 bone on my right foot (5th toe AKA pinkie toe), I also may have done some damage on the joint just below the bone I broke. I can't weight bear and I have to use crutches which is really hard as I have carpal tunnel from having broke my wrist in 3rd grade and now I am a chef for a living.
  I need to schedule with a podiatrist tomorrow to find out whether I will need surgery or not.
  Until then, I'm going to do my best to keep on blogging and reviewing but it's not so easy in a large boot to get around. Hopefully, this recovery will be swift and getting a lot less painful than it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment