Monday, December 24, 2018

They Made A Christmas Album?- Advent 2018: Day 24

It's Christmas Eve! I heard that some areas of the country (I'm in the US) will be having snow tomorrow. And you know what that means! Rudolph!!!



I thought the best artist to usher in Santa's need for his crimson beaked caribou would be the one and only Captain James T. Kirk- William Shatner!



Upon my research for this Advent, I have come across a lot of hub-bub about Shatner's new Christmas album called Shatner Claus. While Shatner has done several albums, this is his first holiday one. The thing that has surprised many fans has been that it's taken this long for him to finally get holly jolly!

So without further to-do, I gift you tonight with William Shatner's Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment