Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Batman: Hush - VOL 02"


WORTH CONSUMING!

A great ending to one of the Best Batman Stories of all-time. Just who is and isn’t Hush is finally revealed. And the “Return” of Jason Todd was very cool and very unexpected (okay, I figured out that would happen about 3 pages before it did). I can see why Batman is sometimes compared to Captain America, especially with his guilt and the “return” of his sidekick.

Why do I keep using "’s??? Read the book and find out. The only downside to this book is the lack of finality between Batman and Catwoman and the answer to why Hush and why the Riddler is involved. I understood some of it, but there was some reading between the lines to do, and I am not so good at that. Regardless, Worth Consuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment