Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Fantastic Four: Civil War"


WORTH CONSUMING!

When I first heard that the Fantastic Four had a new line-up I wanted Editor’s Joe Quesada’s Head on a sharp pike. After reading this, I still want his head on a pike but I’ll promise to preserve it by boiling it in herbs and water.

The Thing stories are the best. I think it’d be cool if the Thing worked in France for a mini-series or two. Also, the anniversary stories rock- esp. Stan Lee’s. I still think that the way the Civil War ended might kill Marvel’s 616 universe. Maybe comics do need to reflect the times, but must it be every issue. I read comic books to escape CNN- Marvel; you’re no CNN so stop it. Leave the Political intrigue to Capt. America, S.H.I.E.L.D. and NBC’s infinite versions of Law and Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment