Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Super Friends!: Your Favorite Television Super-Team is Back!"


WORTH CONSUMING!

It took longer to read this than Volume 2. Yes, I know that is weird, I finished volume 2 first instead of volume 1. The reason is because of the very dull 10 pages guide on how a cartoon was made in the 1970’s. I wish those 10 pages could have been used to include another story- like issue 1-2, cause I really think some part(s) was left out by having a cliff-hanger type ending. So, I got bored and started on to Volume 2 before finishing up this book.

The real crown jewel is the introduction of the Wonder Twins and the explanation of what in the heck happened to Marvin and Wendy and Wonder-mutt. It was a really cool send-off, though I’d rather Wonder-mutt had stayed instead of Glee.

Well, beggars can’t be choosers. Essential Reading for anyone who loved the Super-Friends- wow, what cool friends they were.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment