Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Capstone Presents Mr. Puzzle (Free Comic Book Day edition)


In this Free Comic Book Day offering from 2013, a young boy named Walter in turned into a super hero named Mr. Puzzle. His super power is to be able to solve any problem, as long as it’s formulated like a puzzle or brain twister. Thus, a super villain could rule Mr. Puzzle’s city as long as he doesn’t give the hero a series of puzzles and escapes to solve. Basically, a common thug with little interest in crossword puzzles and a huge metal pole could be this guy Mr. Puzzle’s worst nightmare!

This book is purely for kids until age of 10. For a mature reader like myself, it’s very elementary stuff. I liked it in terms that I knew who the intended audience was. However, it’s not my cup of tea and I saw some real plot holes, like the one I just pointed out. Still Worth Consuming.

Rating 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment