Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Futurama #3


 

I’ve read this before, but I got this in a grab bag and I don’t own the issue (read this in a trade as a library book), so I added it to my collection- AND read it again!

In this issue, the Delivery Express gang become engrossed in a Pokémon meets Mogawi type fad. When Leela finds a rare specimen, Amy’s rich as sin parents must own it at any cost, but in a Gremlins-type twist, if you combine 2 of these creatures together, they turn into a hideous monster! Cue the Godzilla gags!

I like Futurama, it’s no Simpsons, but it’s still funny and I’d rather watch it that the way too crude humor of Family Guy and its myriad of spin-offs! A very funny issue with some very off-the-cuff sight gags.

Worth Consuming.

Rating 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment