Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tales from the Crypt Presents the Vault of Horror #1



This is where things get really crazy. This is not a reprint of Vault of Horror #1. It’s actually a reprint of Vault of Horror #28, packaged with a reprint of Weird Science #18! I’m not sure why Gladstone did it this way. It’s very confusing and makes a collector like me pull his hair out!

Both issues are very good with fantastic art by greats like Johnny Craig, Al Williamson, and Wally Wood. Zombies, murdering relatives, bizarre robots, and a very bizarre planet abound in these classic reprints. I’m not at all disappointed with their quality. But, will I seek out the individual issues that make out this book is up for debate. Maybe if I find them for a good price or as a gift, I’ll add them to this collection.

Anyway, I loved this issue and this Tales from the Crypt sponsored work will be in my collection for years to come!

Worth Consuming!

Rating 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment