Friday, November 22, 2013

Peter Panzerfaust Volume 1: The Great Escape.


As a huge fan of Peter Pan for various reasons and it was highly recommended by somebody I respect at one of my favorite comic shops, I found Peter at the library and I snatched it up! It’s got a lot of the magical charm of Fables, mixed in with the horrors of World War II and it stars Peter Pan! This book is awesome.
It all appears in flashback as a biographer recounts how the legend of Peter Panzerfaust really happened from the lost boys who fought against the Nazi occupation of France. Nobody is surrendering here folks. Tying in the Lost Boys, the Nazi adversary destined to become Capt. Hook, and finding a brilliant way to tie in pixie dust without being girly, this is one of the most original and yet classic series to come along in a while.
I devoured this book. I could not put it down and I was so glad that I also managed to check out volume 2 at the same time as I got my hands in this book.
Worth Consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment