Friday, February 14, 2014

The Tick’s Big Romantic Adventure


The Tick and Arthur are back in the Valentine’s Day special. First the guys battle a villain who uses a weaponized box of Whitman’s Samplers. Then a mysterious man in a diaper accidently drenches Tick in a love potion that’s caused his heart to be stolen by a bag lady. When this lady isn’t stealing everything the Tick and Arthur have that isn’t nailed down, the threesome becomes a foursome with Arthur’s girlfriend, Chet and attempt a double date.
This issue had me laughing out loud. Tick comics aren’t easy to come by- at least not on the budget I’ve imposed on myself. So, to find this Valentine’s gem was worth more than a bunch of candy hearts and pop culture Valentines in grade school. It's a totally insane adventure starting my favorite superhero to call himself The Tick!
I just wish these books were in color.
Worth Consuming.
Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment