Monday, February 10, 2014

GI Joe #75


G.I. Joe (1982-1994) #75 Variant A: Newsstand Edition

The adventure of the Cobra schism continues with both Serpentor and Cobra Commander’s squadrons running for the hills as Destro sets up camp in the middle of Cobra Island’s air field. Not only that, but with supplies, troops, and morale running low, it looks like Cobra Commander’s toast, especially with his right hand, the Baroness now playing hood ornament on Serpentor’s HISS tank.

During this entire battle, I’m having a ball. But, I must wonder- where are all of the residents of Springfield in the midst of this civil war? I thought they were air lifted to Cobra Island during the Joe’s invasion of Springfield USA. So where are they? Just one lit question I’d like answered. It’s a great issue regardless.

Worth Consuming.

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment