Saturday, February 22, 2014

GI Joe #85

G.I. Joe (1982-1994) #85A







Storm Shadow and Zartan essentially play tag, trying to put the kibosh on each other. Storm Shadow wants revenge for the master of disguise killing his uncle and framing him for it. Zartan just wants to off Storm Shadow so he can get some peace and quiet. The action is quite good, but since nothing really gets accomplished in this issue, is it really needed?



Also, this is the 3rd ninja silent issue. I read this issue, if you can call it reading, in about 5 minutes. The first time GI Joe did an all-quiet issue was a ground breaking. The second one was novel. I fear that this issue is wearing out that welcome. I just didn’t think this was such a great read. Not at all my favorite issue, that’s for sure.

 



Not Worth Consuming.

 

Rating: 3 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment