Monday, February 17, 2014

GI Joe #81


G.I. Joe (1982-1994) #81A
Battle Force 2000’s pursuit of the Dreadnoks across the Jersey Turnpike continues. Only things don’t quite go so smoothly for the futuristic Joe squad. Can you say “the bad guys win?”

 Despite the frustration at the bad guys getting away with murder, I must say it was an interesting conclusion to the two-parter. More of the real estate scam headed by Zartan’s siblings is examined. I still wouldn’t buy milk from those two, but I can understand how some people would be gullible enough to follow their crazy pyramid scheme. Sometimes, people just get so desperate and so greedy, they can’t help themselves.

 There’s more Smokey and the Bandit type laughs and lots of action. Not my favorite issue, but very enjoyable.

 Worth Consuming.

Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment