Sunday, October 6, 2013

Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew #11. (Halloween Theme)


 

The epic 2-part story of the Wuz-Wolf concludes with Peter Porkchops finding a way to become Iron Pig again. It’s a fairly creative way to end the story- but it just seems a little too…oh I don’t know, convenient. To have a piece of metal just happen to contain the very particles that causes you mutation show up in the hands of your arch-enemy. It’s just very neat and tidy. I was disappointed.

  I was not disappointed in the Rubber Duck back-up story. The villain he fights, the Salamandroid, is drawn in such an exceptional high quality. It may not be DC Earth Prime quality, but I could’ve seen this guy fighting the Thundercats. I was impressed.

A fairly good issue, it’s just not my favorite, by far. Here’s hoping the next issue goes back to those higher standards of quality than this one.

Worth Consuming

Rating 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment