Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Batman: Arkham Unhinged Vol. 2


This volume offers more stories in relation to the hit video game, Batman: Arkham City. It’s a crying shame that these stories are not canon because they’re very good. I’ve read some video game adaption comics and they were nothing more than 32-page commercials. But, DC did it right. Again, I wish these were canonical to the Batman: New 52 books because some of these issues offer better origin tales of some of Batman’s most diabolical foes than some previous works involving the Dark Knight.

I am not sure if I want there to be a book 3 or not. Sometimes too much can be a bad thing and I would hate for a lame third volume to hurt the quality of the previous two books. But, I did see that there is a comic adaptation of Arkham City- I would like to read that especially since I don’t own the game or any of the systems that can play the game.
Add that to my wish list!

Worth Consuming

Rating 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment