Sunday, December 1, 2013

Batman: Li'l Gotham Special Edition Halloween ComicFest 2013 Exclusive


 

Li'l Gotham is this very cute all ages romp starring Batman and Son, Damian Wayne. As Damian tries to learn about the world outside of the League of Assassins, Batman uses his master detective skills to be a good father. This Halloween special appears to be a reprint of issue #1. I may be wrong.  Not only is All Hallow’s Eve covered, but so is Damian’s first Thanksgiving.

I thought this issue was brilliant and darn near perfect. Though it is for all ages, I didn’t feel like I was too old to be reading this, unlike some works, like Tiny Titans. The art is unique and whimsical. And completely appropriate for this series. I hope to come across more issues in the very near future.

Worth Consuming.

Rating 10 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment