Saturday, December 11, 2021

Mickey and Donald Christmas Parade 2017

Either I'm getting forgetful or I'm getting old. Either way, I had this comic in my 'to review' pile as a leftover from last year. Yet when I was flipping though it, this thing was brand-spanking new to me.

The main story stars my personal favorite- Uncle Scrooge! Magica De Spell has here eyes on McDuck's lucky dime and she hopes that under the guise of the holidays to make her wish come true. When her niece points out a loophole that Santa must obligate, Magica might finally get the one thing on her Christmas list!

Then Mickey and Minnie run afoul of the Beagle Boys. Donald tries to find a Christmas Tree for girlfriend Minnie and Uncle Scrooge finally allows for his money bin to get decorated by the holidays.

I do remember the Donald and Daisy story. But it was a reprint from the 1950s. I've probably read it in one of my dozens of other Disney holiday books. Or alas- I really am getting old and my memory is turning selective. 

Hopefully not...

A holiday special sure to warm you heart on a cold winter's night!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment