Sunday, December 12, 2021

Tis The Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 12


I hate the number 12. I'm not sure why. I find it's bad luck or maybe just the look of it irritates me. 

In honor of Steelers Quarterback, Terry Bradshaw, the only #12 I love, here's a look at some Pittsburgh Steelers themed ugly sweaters.

Hey- it's football Sunday. (Look at me be relevant!)

Go Steelers!

Such a beautiful tree!


Steely McBeam was introduced to fans in 2007 during the Steelers' 75th anniversary.


The Grinch needs to use the Ravens helmet as the crapper. I hate the stinkin' Ravens.



This one lights up.


The Steel Curtain was comprised of Joe Green, Dwight White, Ernie Holmes & L.C. Greenwood.


An ugly sweater cocktail dress!

As I love all Pittsburgh teams, I must give props to my other sports loves. Here's a look at a Penguins and a Pirates sweater.



I want so badly to visit Pittsburgh. For those of us who can't visit the Steel City, here's a little at what it's like during the holidays. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment