Thursday, December 9, 2021

Stranger Things Winter Special One Shot

Christmas, 1984.

The boys meet at the Byers household to help Eleven celebrate her first ever Christmas. There will be gifts, Christmas cookies and lots of cheer. It's also Eleven's first introduction to holiday specials. But which one should she pick? 

Dustin, Mike, Lucas and Will take turns explaining some classics. While the reader will know what the fellas are talking about, in El's mind, these TV specials star the vast cast of characters that occupy Hawkins; including a Demogorgon or two.

I have yet to see a single episode of Stranger Things. Yet, I've read 2 holiday comics and done a ton of research over it and I am hooked. My wife has a $75 Netflix gift card hiding somewhere in the house. If I ever find it, I'm going to binge it!

Not a single holiday special is named by name. I'm sure Dark Horse couldn't afford the licensing fees. But I knew what every one of them where. This was a fun read and I wished that this comic, like every Christmas I've ever experienced, wouldn't have ended!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment