Thursday, December 2, 2021

Tis The Ugly Sweater Season! Advent 2021: Day 2



Celebrities and Christmas has gone hand-in-hand ever since the first Christmas. I mean Jesus was the first holiday celeb if you think of it. A lot of folks knew all about him and he was just a few minutes old. 

So for day 2 of this Advent, I thought we'd look at celebs who did their best to rock the ugly Christmas sweater.

Jimmy Fallon's annual 12 Days of Ugly Christmas Sweaters has been an inspiration for my sharing of the horrid holiday jumpers. I don't watch The Tonight Show any more. But I've been keeping the tradition alive for the past couple of years with my wife. This year, I'm also sharing the fun with you!

GMA's Michael Strahan paying homage to holiday treats and sweets.

The Lord of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne celebrating in his own way.

King James sporting some Ugly Pajamas.

Here's Matt Damon rockin' an ugly sweater vest for the holidays.

Leave it to Gwen Stefani to turn an ugly sweater into a stylish pair of overalls.

After years of trolling Hugh Jackman, Wolverine got revenge on Ryan Reynolds by having Jake Gyllenhaal tell Deadpool that his holiday party required an Ugly Christmas Sweater. The Free Guy was the only one to wear a sweater and he got teased big time!

Things got meta for director Sophia Coppola who wore a 'Lost in Translation' inspired ugly sweater.

I wonder what Frosty is smoking in his pipe. I pretty much know what Snoop Dogg is smoking.

I think Katy Perry wins the award for the Ugliest Sweater of All-time!

As my Advent gift for you today, here's a look at the top 10 ugliest Christmas sweaters worn by celebs during the 2020 holiday season!  Note- this has no sound.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment